2008年6月27日 星期五

Washing my bear~妞妞

妞妞 is a teddy bear with brown hair and a pink bow on her neck.She has been my best friend since I was 7 years old.
I have a lot of teddy bears,about40...or50...?I'm not sure,either.But 妞妞 is my favorite one.Deep in my heart,she is just like an angel!I love her from the bottom of my heart
Today I was surprised to see her looking at me.She seemed to want to tell me something."What's wrong with you,sweet heart?"I asked then I looked at her carefully."Oh!I got it!You want to take a bath,right?"I seemed to hear her whisper"Yes,Melody."I looked at her and said,"Oh ,妞妞,I am sorry that you're dirty.I'll make you clean,don't worry about that!"

I took her to the kitchen.I filled a washbowl with water,and added some "Cold Water Wash(冷洗精)" in.Then I put her into the washbowl and said to her,"It's a little cool,isn't it?"


妞妞 got all wet.But she looked happy."OK,let's start washing!"I pressed her carefully and then I saw lots of foam around her.the foam seemed a little dirty."Do you like the foam?"I asked her.I pressed 妞妞 until the surface of the water was full of foam

"OK! That's enough!"I said and took her out of the dirty water.Now there was foam on her hair everywhere.She looked so funny that I couldn't stand laughing at her.妞妞 was looking at me and asked,"What's so funny?" "Nothing...haha!You're so cute!"I still couldn't stop laughing.Then I said to her,"Let's clean up the foam,all right?"So again.I put her into the washbowl with new,clean water.Then I pressed her body again and again until there was no foam in the water."Great!"I whispered because the water finally became clean!

Now there was no foam anymore.I took her out of the water and washed the washbowl.Then I looked at her.妞妞 was all wet.She felt cold."Let me dry you!"I took out some towels to make her dry.It still didn't work though I had used four towels to dry her.She was too wet!"Maybe you need wind!"I hold her in my arms and went to the balcony.


I sat beside the balcony.The sun was warm on a summer day.The wind wasn't strong.I hold 妞妞 in my arms and talked to her,"Do you think the typhoon will come?I don't think so.Oh ,妞妞,I'm sorry that haven't played with you for a long time.I was too busy to be with you!I'm so sorry.Though I am a teenager now,we can still play together!How do you like this idea?Oh!!My family are going to Kenting next week,do you want to go with us?I can take you there!You can see beautiful sea there! Let's go together!.....mm,you seems dry enough?Do you still need wind?Hey,I can make you a swing!


I used a box, two satins to make a swing for 妞妞。It was a little strange,but I think 妞妞 would like it.

In the evening,妞妞 was all dry.I put her on the sofa and used a comb to comb her hair silky.I looked at her,"Wow!You're so clean now!...What?In fact,your hair is ...golden!Ha ha!!" "Am I beautiful now?"she asked me."Oh,my dear,you're pretty all the time!How about sleeping with me tonight?"

Maybe you think there is no differences after I washed 妞妞。But to me,I was just doing the thing that I have to do for 妞妞─the thing I should do earlier.After all,she has been my partner since I was a child.She is my best friend for life.^_^

沒有留言: