2008年6月19日 星期四

Graduation ceremony




Today was my Graduation ceremony of junior high school.Remember the last graduation ceremony I had was in my elementary school.I didn't cry then though I knew I would leave my friends.And now I was going to leave this school,Da-yeh Junior High School.In the morning,I thought I won't cry.
This morning,I went to my classroom and saw some of my classmates.Then we went to the playground together.Lots of students were there.Then I had a rose on my uniform.A slip of paper under it signed"畢業生".It was time to line up but I didn't see Vicky.When I was thinking where she was,she came.
Time to go to the auditorium.When we got in to the auditorium,the other students applauded.At that time,I smiled.
To be honest,the graduation ceremony was a little boring.I even felt sleepy.Only the music perform interested me.The violin's sound was so great.The boy on the stage played the song"Proud of you"with his violin and his twin sister played the piano.
At the end,I went on the stage to give my teacher some flowers.Though I was very hungry then!!
After the graduation ceremony,I took lots of pictures of my teachers and classmates.Even my parents!Then my class went to have lunch together.It was our last lunch,I thought.Or maybe we'll have another chance to eat together again.
At about 1:00pm,I said good bye to my classmates and went home.But I can't say good bye to Vicky because she was gone!I could't find her.
It was a good experance.I won't forget it anyway.

沒有留言: