2008年6月7日 星期六

After the BC Test

This week,I got my grade of the BC Test.
I was so happy,I got a good grade!Then I don't have to worry about that,I'm free!I don't have to study until 12p.m. everyday anymore!I can do what I like,playing music,reading,going traveling and getting enough sleeping.I don't have to study the subjects I hate,like Chinese and history.But I will continue learning something I like and I need.For example,music,marine mammal and Spanish.
I have wanted to study with Teresa,my DEAR sister since she entered TCGS.So I told myself,study harder,maybe I can do will on the BC Test,and I can enter TCGS,too.Since then,TCGS has become my ideal senior high school.
But I wasn't study very hard in the past of year.I usually felt tired and lazy after a busy school day.So when I was taking the BC Test,I thought I was unhopeful.So I decided to continue studying until I get the grade.If I did bad,I'll have to take the test again.But when I got my grade,I couldn't believe what I see!It was a ......beautiful grade!I never thought I will get the grade that high as Teresa's.I was so happy and I almost be crazy!!
But I know most of my classmates have to take the test again.so I should keep quiet in the classroom ,then they can study in a quiet place. I wish they can get good grade on the next test,too.
One of my classmates is now studying in Taipei.She's studying with her cousin.I believe she can do will on the next test because she's a smart and hard-working girl.
Hope all of my classmates and friends can enter their ideal school,then we can celebrate together.

沒有留言: