2008年6月8日 星期日

伍動人聲~五校聯合成果發表會




Today was a big day for Teresa,my DEAR sister,the chorus leader of 台中女中. Five senior high schools got together and held a concert which called 伍動人聲 at 文英館:台中一中、台中女中、台中二中、文華高中 and 惠文高中。It was the biggest concert that they have held .Each of the school sang different songs,and some of them sang together.

This is the procedure of their concert today:

上半場:

二中:1.Reflection 2.On my own

二中&文華:天空之城

文華:Where goes the boats

一中:1.Show a friend a rainbow 2.天烏烏

一中&女中(全年級):1.Alleluia2.Oye la musica

女中:1.阿母的頭鬘 2.Hotaru Koi 3.We will

惠文:花

一中&女中&惠文:Razzle,jazzle
-----------------------------------------------------------
下半場:

惠文:踢踏舞

一中:1.天頂的星 2.All ye who mouse love 3.Dry Bones

一中&女中(高二):Memory

女中:1.Scarborough Fair 2.All things bright and beautiful 3.Yo le Canto Todo El Dia

惠文:1.外婆的澎湖灣 2.Les Miserables

文華&惠文:Take these wings

文華:1.I'll follow you 2.Paul and his chicken

文華&二中:快樂天堂

二中:1.Over the rainbow 2.God rest you merry,Gentlemen

大合唱:快樂的聚會


The beautiful voice brought everyone joys.All of my family were there.Even my little cousins loved the song.My father took lots of pictures of them.I just want to share them with you.

My favorite song was Reflection,Les Miserables,Scarborough Fair ,Memory and Take these wings.Reflection is a song of Mulan.Les Miserables is one of my favorite musical.Scarborough Fair is a folk song of England.Memory is one song of Cats.Take this wings has been my favorite song since I was in the chorus of my elementary school.All of them are pretty good.
After all the songs.Teresa was so happy that she almost cried!After this concert,she would leave her office.I went on the stage and gave her some flowers.She said she was so happy!
After taking photos again and again,the concert finally ended.We went home and had a big dinner to celebrate this successful concert.
At the end ,I just wanted to tell Teresa:"You're the BEST!"

沒有留言: