2008年5月28日 星期三

What a nice evening!

Today after school,I went home early.My family had salad for dinner.We also added some bread chips in it,that made the salad more delicious.
After that, Teresa went to cram school.I asked mom to take a walk with me.We went to a big park for a walk.I sang happily on our way there.When we arrived ,there was a few people walked in the park,some of them even jogged.We walked slowly and I told my mom what happened in my class today.She seemed happy,too.We also saw a lot of dogs in the park,some are big,some are small and some are cute.
After taking a walk,we went to buy some bread in the bakery which is near my house.Because we bought some special bread,we got a cup of iced coffee for free.
Then we got home.I put the coffee in the refrigerator and planed to share it with Teresa when she comes back.After that I took a bath,did my homework.And now I am playing the computer.
Don't you think it's an easy and beautiful evening?I think I'll go to sleep after having the coffee with Teresa.

What a nice evening!!^_^

沒有留言: