2008年8月8日 星期五

Spiders are friends!


Oh!There are lots of spiders on the roof of my balcony.

If you see carefully,you'll find some of them in the pictures.
This morning when I was watering the plants in the balcony,I found a fat spider.And then,oh my goodness,I counted.There were about EIGHT BIG BLACK SPIDERS on the roof.
I knew there were some spiders in the balcony before,but I could'nt believe......so many!
They all have long thin legs,little bodies.God,they made me sick!
I wanted to kill them first,but I didn't.Because suddenlly I have a thought---they are CREATURES ,too!Just like people!They have a noble life just like people.If I kill them,just like killing a human.Thier life will be ended by me.Then they can't move anymore.Think,if you were the spider,how will you think about it?Humans and animals are all creatures from God on the earth.If I kill the other animals,God will cry.
HUMANS AND ANIMALS ARE ALL EQUALITY! even a little spider.
So I left them on the roof of the balcony.I won't hurt them.Maybe someday they'll have thier baby,thier own family.I wish them a safe future.
We are friends now.They can stay on the balcony as long as they like,but not coming into my house!!

沒有留言: